[OpenLayers-Users] How to use best use python script with Open Layers?

VictoriaH bhudspeth at edac.unm.edu
Tue Jul 29 12:14:33 PDT 2014

I know only part of this question is relevant to Open Layers. I am using Open
Layers with some layers served by Geoserver. I have a python script that
takes user input from the web page, and returns a GeoJSON file. What is the
best way to use a python script to accomplish this? Is there a preferred
method for where I put the python script, and call it in a Geoserver/Open
Layers framework? I am a little unclear as to where to put the script in my
file structure so that it can be called from the web client. Any suggestions
would be appreciated...

Thanks, VickH