[OpenLayers-Users] WMS GetFeatureInfo using same width/height as GetMap

Roar Brænden roar.brenden.no at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 01:59:33 PST 2014

Hi,

I've got a problem with a WMS layer that I'm displaying in OpenLayers. The
problem occurs when I issue a GetFeatureInfo call. The layer I'm dislaying
is dependent on the extent of the image. It's a transformation that uses
bbox, width and height. I've noticed that GetMap and GetFeatureInfo doesn't
use the same values for these parameters even if the map isn't panned or
zoomed. The parameters for GetMap extend a bit outside the visible part of
the viewbox.

When these parameters is unequaI I will get a different answer in my
transformation, and the result of GetFeatureInfo doesn't match what I see
in the map. Is it possible to make sure that it is the same parameters that
get sent? I would like that to be the parameters sent in GetFeatureInfo,
but then I would have to adjust the x,y parameters accordingly.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Roar Brenden