[OpenLayers-Users] Select WFS Features using intersect of polygon

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Mon Mar 3 12:03:55 PST 2014

On 3/03/2014 4:59 p.m., ink wrote:
>          I used your above code for selecting WFS features using intersect of
> circle(polygon). but my wfs layer is not rendering .
> http://localhost:8080/geoserver/www/myfile.html.
>
> Please help me to solve my problem.
I recognise snippets of my code. These are only a guide with a lot of
detail missing. Basically, in the callback (processSpatialQuery), you
need to:
  - clear the "selected" vector layer (get rid of previous selections)
(eg selectedLayer.destroyFeatures())

  - add request.features to the selectedLayer. (eg
selectedLayer.addFeatures(features);

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.