[OpenLayers-Users] OL Layer and input forms.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Mar 12 11:56:37 PDT 2014

Carlo,

I'm using Perl to assemble the Jscript code from a config file.  The config file has all the layer (WMS and others) list in it.  If you want the code I can send it along.  My code is very task specific right now.  It's not in a library form.  I'm actually working on this right now.  Might have a function ready by the end of the data to populate jscript (for Open Layers) from a config file.

Bobb