[OpenLayers-Users] New OpenLayers (jq-mobile) with my old maps

lemoniak2 l3moniak2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:11:56 PDT 2014

Hello i was using old OpenLayers on my website for a long time. But 2 weeks
ago i found that our map is not working on tablets like (galaxy tab 3). If
you are trying to move map by your finger it's look like a big lagg and map
moves only 1 milimiter. Then i downloaded new OpenLayers and this example
with jq-mobile. Now map is moving perfectly but i got problem with zoom.
First and second zoom is working but farthest zoom is not looking well.
Zooming effect is good but later the map shows a different location.
I added screenshots to help understand my problem.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5128652/zoom_1.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5128652/zoom_2.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5128652/zoom_3%28wrong%29.png>

The second problem is that the map is not opening corretly on first zoom.
At the top You can see some tiles which should not be.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5128652/wrong_tiles.png>

Link to my map example:
http://hashmail.pl/mobile/ol/examples/mobile-jq.html
<http://hashmail.pl/mobile/ol/examples/mobile-jq.html>