[OpenLayers-Users] Issues with highlighting shapefile layer features using WMSGetFeatureInfo control

anandvincent78 anandvincent78 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:57:19 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I would like to highlight the feature that is clicked using the
WMSGetFeatureInfo control
To achieve this, I have modified the code at
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/examples/getfeatureinfo-control.html

My modified code is at
http://fseg.gre.ac.uk/expertgui/GetFeatureInfo/GetVisibleLayers.html

I have two layers one postgis and the other a shapefile layer. The postgis
layer works fine i.e., the clicked feature is highlighted. Whereas, the
shapefile layer only shows the popup. I am not able to highlight the clicked
feature. I did some tests and found that the clicked feature is added to the
highlightLayer but is not rendered for some reason.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to solutions.

Anand.