[OpenLayers-Users] Need some help displaying a Vector layer

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Sep 29 18:05:20 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I'm a little rusty working in OL, I have a map and I'm trying to read
some geometry from my server and display it as a vector layer. This is
just a quick throw away map for diagnostic purposes.

I have the data loading, and I can see it in firebug but I can not
figure out why it is not displaying.

http://imaptools.com:8080/demo/montevideo.html

Load the page then click [Update Route] button to load the data ans
display it (only it is not displaying).

This should be loading some vectors in the bottom section of the map
around the "B" in yellow.

Yes, this is an old version, OL 2.10, but that should not matter as I'm
doing the same sort of this on OL 2.9 and it was working there.

I would appreciate if someone can give me a clue as to what my problem
is, beside the obvious that I should start over with newer code :)

Thanks,
    -Steve