[OpenLayers-Users] a whole LOT of points!

Dalton Filho daltonfilho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:48:38 PST 2015

I don't know if this applies to your situation:

Some real state websites need to display several properties in a limited
space. What they do is to use aggregation circles that display how many
points are aggregated in that area. Once the user clicks the circle, the
map zooms in revealing yet more aggregation circles. The process repeats
until an acceptable number of properties can be displayed.

http://www.mls.ca
http://www.buzzbuzzhome.com