[OpenLayers-Users] Pink Tiled Map with Openlayers and Geoserver

Jürgen Dankoweit Juergen.Dankoweit at T-Online.de
Thu May 14 00:46:56 PDT 2015

Hello,

Am 12.05.2015 19:07, schrieb ELKHATTABI Imane:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm having a problem with the pink tiles when trying to display a map.

In most cases this means that tiles could not be found on the server.
Please look at the "Browser Console" (Firefox: <ctrl>+<j>) there you
will get helpfull informations.

> I'm using Geoserver 2.6 . In the main html page , I reference to
> Openlayers with :
>
> <script src="openlayers/lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>
>
> This is how I define my layer :
>
>   new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS("dim_province",

> "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/wms", {

Possibly this URL is not correct

Best regards

Jürgen