[OpenLayers-Users] Coordinate order from GML reading

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue May 28 23:28:43 PDT 2019

I think you can define a custom projection with the correct axis order
and then pass that in to the format as dataProjection in the options?

Maybe this will give you some inspiration:

https://github.com/boundlessgeo/sdk/blob/3553e514a26f980269b1d5802ef628bbcf069f94/src/components/wfs.js

Best regards,

Bart