[OSGeo BC] Vancouver goes open?

Gerry James gerry.james at carteryx.com
Fri May 15 14:40:58 EDT 2009

Sorry I sent that reply just to Tyler...my bad.

I would strongly recommend contacting Jonathan Marks.  He is the GIS manager
with the COV (at least he used to be).  I have spoken to him a few times but
wouldn't necessarily call him a contact.  I do not have any other contacts
but would be very interested to collaborate with you on a meeting.

Let me know how I can help with this initiative.

Thanks,
Gerry
Gerry James, B.Sc., GISP
President/Lead Consultant
Carteryx Geomatics Consultants Inc.
Spatial Intelligence for a Changing World
www.carteryx.com