[OSGeo BC] Vancouver goes open?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu May 21 11:51:59 EDT 2009

Absolutely.

I am glad to see that you are following this conversation Jonathan.  I know that you have a good understanding of the issues and are no stranger to fostering innovative services.  I hope that if this motion passes you receive the support you need to ensure that it is implemented in a way that best meets the needs of the public.

Jason