[OSGeo BC] Fwd: City of Vancouver Looking for Open Data Feedback

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 23:52:03 EDT 2010

Just an FYI,
IMO, getting 'direct concent' in the form of 'written permission'
should be fine. As well as the XML format (i think is the same as OSM)

Fortunatly, the licence is good enough that i can make my own 'do not
sell' Garmin map.

Perhaps this is one thing that we can go over at the OSGeo-BC event on
the 27 July?

Cheers,
Sam