[OSGeo BC] Fwd: Vancouver OSM meetup - July 27

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 10:44:56 EDT 2010

Im forwarding this to the OSGeo mailing list, so if anyone is
interested in OSM, and not on the talk-ca mailing list, this list is
are only central point of contact, and #osm-ca IRC chat is a great way
to connect with those online.

For the OSM meetup, the requirements are easy.
-anywhere that has; free wifi, plugs, and people can get to (central
location), and sitting area, & no cost for anyone :-)

So it could be a backyard, a beach, an office, coffee shop, library,
park, or even on a boat.
And I also want to host a 2nd sessio it at 4am (so then other parts of
the world can join)

Any ideas of a location?
Thanks,
Sam