[osgeo4w-dev] Does our Apache setup support https?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 21 13:26:49 EDT 2008

I am unable to test at this moment, but I can tell you that the latest
MS4W contains a newer Apache (2.2.9) that will be added to OSGeo4w, and
it does include mod_ssl...but it does not include Win32OpenSSL (as
discussed here:
http://www.nabble.com/Apache-SSL-Module-to13501971.html#a13582962).  So
it can definitely be deployed with OSGeo4W, with some tweaking.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services