[osgeo4w-dev] Getting Started

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Jun 27 15:59:48 EDT 2008

Hi John,

Although the underlying programs are mature, the packaging of Osgeo4w is
young, thus the difficulties you've encountered. Most people using
Osgeo4w so far are familiar with the programs and how to use them so the
little things like how to get started are easily missed sometimes. Thank
you for pointing them out.