[osgeo4w-dev] LiveDVD, Portable GIS, osgeo4w

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 15:37:29 EDT 2008

Jo,
Great to hear your interest in aligning the LiveDVD and Portable GIS
projects,

I'd like to hear you thoughts about including Portable GIS on the LiveDVD.
The LiveDVD is starting to be handed out at OSGeo stands at conferences,
and it would be good to have windows software on it too. (We currently
have included some windows installers on the LiveDVD already).

Jo and osgeo4w,
I'm also interested to hear whether osgeo4w is currently used to build
Portable GIS. If not, should it?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect