[osgeo4w-dev] Problem with TIFFSetField in libtiff.dll

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Thu Feb 5 02:39:18 EST 2009

FRank,

Yes, moving away from system32 the libtiff.dll file solved the problem with QGIS
I also have
libjpeg.dll, libpng.dll and libpcd.dll in system32,  should I move
away these files as well?

Nevertheles, running gdalinfo -version as you said gives the following:

C:\Documents and Settings\WIN-XP>gdalinfo -version
ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\OSGeo4W\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_GRASS.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\OSGeo4W\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_GRASS.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\OSGeo4W\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_SDE.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:\OSGeo4W\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_SDE.dll
126: No se puede encontrar el m¾dulo especificado.

Usage: gdalinfo [--help-general] [-mm] [-stats] [-nogcp] [-nomd]
                [-noct] [-checksum] [-mdd domain]* datasetname

Also, when you say (in ticket #48)
" I now added a preremove script to the qgis packages that removes
 the links from startmenu and desktop (and also fixed #48)"

Does this mean that we have to download another copy of osgeo4w-setup.exe ?

Thanks a lot,

Agus

Message: 5