[osgeo4w-dev] Re: osgeo4w-dev Digest, Vol 14, Issue 6

Isaac Ullah iullah at asu.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:02:21 EST 2009

I do have a libtiff.dll in /C/Windows/system32. I see another user had
some success by removing this dll, but I do not wish to do this as
other programs (especially graphics software) on my system most
probably have this particular dll as a dependancy. Since i see that
hte OSgeo4W PATH variable incorporates all items in the system path, I
also tried to remove (temporarily) C\windows\system32\ from my system
path, but this was no good as the OSgeo4W shell would not load. Is
there any less drastic work around than simply deleting libtiff.dll
from system32?

Cheers,
Isaac

Message: 3