[osgeo4w-dev] Re: MapFish packages

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 13 15:02:26 EST 2009

Eric Lemoine wrote:
> Hi Frank
>
> Thanks a lot for following up on the MapFish package.
>
> Fredéric Junod fixed the issue you mentioned and uploaded a new
> package as mapfish_framework-1.0.2.tar.bz2.
>
> To test it, open an OSGeo4W console and enter:
>
> paster create --overwrite --no-interactive --template=mapfish
> SampleProject mapfishclientmfbasepath=C:\somepath
>
> This should create a folder named SampleProject at the location you
> entered the command.
>
> Hope it'll work as I expect it to work :-) (If it does then our next
> step will be to provide a mapfish_client package with the MapFish
> examples.)

Eric,

I have uploaded the -2 package and applied it in my local instance and
the command above seemed to work though I'm not sure what to do next to
test it.

If you or Fredéric can provide a suggested account userid and email
address for reference, I'll create an account on upload.osgeo.org for
you all so you can upload yourselves in the future.

I'd also like to see a package description added on:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/PackageListing

for the new package.