Re: [osgeo4w-dev] Installer update

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Jan 15 08:18:49 EST 2009

Frank,

It took me a while to figured it out but I think there is a mistake here. I could be that I am misinformed because I
am not on list from the beginning. I have just jumped in.

Anyway, in that folder:

http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/

the osgeo4w-setup.exe does not have the modification that you mentioned. The setup.exe does. But the
download link on that page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Win32_Installer is pointing to osgeo4w-setup.exe.

Best regards,

Ivan