[osgeo4w-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Various OSGeo4W updates

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Thu Jul 30 14:39:45 EDT 2009

Ah, so it autodetects, I was looking for a switch in the interface
around the first page.

Little lost in languages, but it seems the locale on my machine is
Russian, though Win XP itself is not localized.
http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20090730-5q6-49kb.jpg
http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20090730-1gw-52kb.jpg

and QGIS determines ru_RU just fine
http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20090730-2vq-39kb.jpg