[osgeo4w-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Various OSGeo4W updates

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Jul 30 17:50:23 EDT 2009

Hi Maxim,
On Thu, 30. Jul 2009 at 13:39:45 -0500, Maxim Dubinin wrote:
> Ah, so it autodetects, I was looking for a switch in the interface around the
> first page.

> Little lost in languages, but it seems the locale on my machine is
> Russian, though Win XP itself is not localized.
> http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20090730-5q6-49kb.jpg
> http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20090730-1gw-52kb.jpg

Me too.  I'm running a German Windows and didn't find a way to change the
language to test the other translations.

Looks like you're facing the same problem and your Windows is fixed to English
UI.  But that might actually be good for you, because then you are a candidate
for

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb688178.aspx

which requires an English Windows.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden