[osgeo4w-dev] osgeo4w installer - russian

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Jun 3 20:35:09 EDT 2009

Hi all,

We've finished translating osgeo4w installer in Russian. You'll
probably ask "what for", I'll answer believe it or not, some people
still manage not to know English, but we want them to use cool tools
;) It didn't take much time anyway so I encourage people to do the
same.

Frank kindly put the link to the website and resourse file to svn.

One more idea from the translators, I don't know how hard it is, but
may be make packages names from setup.ini translatable too?

 Maxim
 http://gis-lab.info
 skype: maximdubinin
 jabber: sim at gis-lab.info