[osgeo4w-dev] Request SVN Commit access for Hirofumi Hayashi

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 16 03:35:00 EST 2010

I am working with Hayashi-san on the OSGeo4W translation and installer
here in Japan.  He is one of the leaders of the OSGeo Japan local
chapter, and he is a very strong developer.  I ask that we provide
Hayashi-san with SVN commit privileges.  (we will make sure to record
our progress through Trac tickets as usual)

(Hayashi-san may seem quiet here, only because English is not his first
language)

Thanks.

-jeff