[osgeo4w-dev] Express Install : 1 Go

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Tue Feb 23 03:02:56 EST 2010

Hello,

All of your answer are interesting. Just for the one quoted below: when I said
"is it possible to preselect in any way some packages which will be installed
in the Express way" I didn't mean by the user but rather by someone like me
who wants to use OSGeo4W to create a CD/USB.

I mean I understand that you have to choose most of packages in express
install but maybe it exists a parameter in the setup.ini to tell to the
installer that this package will be (or not) installed via express install (ie
express: true)

If you think this interesting I can create a ticket for this.

Thanks,

--
Yves Jacolin

Responsable Formation et Support