[osgeo4w-dev] Python 2.6

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Jan 6 13:21:54 EST 2010

Fair enough,

Just thought if it was a resource issue I could have helped.

I have run into instances where some external libs req 2.6. But taking
on the building of one lib for a specific task would certainly be less
disruptive.

Just thought I would offer.

Cheers