[osgeo4w-dev] Download from mirror?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Mon Mar 28 12:58:47 EDT 2011

Hi Andrea,

For a workaround until someone can (re)add this to setup.exe the command
line apt installer can use "--mirror=URL" syntax. Local paths need to
use "file:///d:/path/to/packages" format.

The mirror used is remembered for future invocations, meaning you have
to change it back to the default manually, e.g.:

    apt --mirror=http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w update

pkg-apt: http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-apt

cheers,

matt wilkie