[osgeo4w-dev] Re: cd before run

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:09:16 EDT 2011

Ok, I already have a problem with this.

It doesn't work if the folder from which the application is launched
is different from C: (a user reported it).
In that case the changedir command won't end into the right folder.
So the idea would be to change it to:

c:
cd "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\udig-dev"
@start /B "BeeGIS" "udig_internal.exe" --launcher.ini beegis.ini %*

But in that case if someone installs on a disk different from c:, that
would not work also.

Is there a variable that tells me the disk in which the installation occurred?
So that I could do:

%DISK%:
cd "%OSGEO4W_ROOT%\apps\udig-dev"
@start /B "BeeGIS" "udig_internal.exe" --launcher.ini beegis.ini %*