[osgeo4w-dev] mixing tabs and spaces

klo uo klonuo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:32:31 PST 2012

I don't know if this is relevant for this list, but while looking to patch
right file to stop QGIS GRASS plugin from spawning popup windows on every
command execution, I noticed that all python files in GRASS distribution
are with mixed tabs and spaces.
Mixing tabs and spaces is not good idea:
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#tabs-or-spaces

Python files with mixed tabs and spaces can be found in these folders
and/or their sub-folders:

  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3RC1\etc\gui\scripts
  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3RC1\etc\python\grass\script
  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3RC1\etc\wxpython
  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis\grass\scripts
  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\openev\tools
  C:\OSGeo4W\apps\Python25\Lib\site-packages\owslib

Example file (http://i.imgur.com/L72uc.png):

[image: Inline image 1]