[osgeo4w-dev] mixing tabs and spaces

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Dec 11 10:38:38 PST 2012

klo,

Project specific issues like this are best expressed via the project
specific feedback mechanisms.  In this case you might file a ticket against
GRASS (ideally with a proposed patch against trunk) or perhaps just raise
the issue for awareness on the grass-user or grass-developer mailing list.

  http://grass.osgeo.org/

Best regards,
Frank