[osgeo4w-dev] Info on compilers for some packages

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 04:53:50 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm using the osgeo4w as solution to install and periodically update
my copy of qgis-dev and other libraries.

The osgeo4w actually install some versions of this libraries:
geos, sqlite, spatialite.

Unfortunately they are too much old for my need. I need to update they
to the most recently version.

So I like to try to recompile they on my own and substitute in my
local installation of osgeo4w packages.

To do this mantaining the best compatibility with all the others
libraries I like to know what compiler and what version of it is
actually used from
the osgeo4w team for the compile of

sqlite, geos and spatialite.

Thx,