[osgeo4w-dev] Info on compilers for some packages

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Thu Dec 20 13:41:09 PST 2012

brushtyler (Giuseppe Sucameli) was the last one to package
sqlite/spatialite, and has recently indicated his intent to do so again
for the current version, http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/323.

As for which compiler, Exeinfo PE reports "Microsoft Visual C++
v7.10/8.0/9.0 DLL ( 8B )" for the current sqlite3.dll in o4w. Dunno if
that's actually useful as 3 different versions are reported. ;-)

c.f.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11822768/identifying-the-origin-of-a-dll

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst