[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrading python to 2.7, continuing story of

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Jan 4 12:02:35 EST 2012

> BTW, py27 will be introduced in testing version [1] first and later
> moved to stable, or there is another plan?

Yup, that's pretty much the plan. When 2.7 wxpython is packaged we'll
put it in the testing repository, (python 2.7 is there already) and ask
people to bang on it for a period of time. I anticipate the testing
period to be short as everything else has gone smoothly.

best regards,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst
Information Management and Technology