[osgeo4w-dev] liblas installs to python25

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:36:04 PDT 2012

On May 25, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Steven AuCoin wrote:

> Thanks for fixing that,
>
> I had to reread the ticked a few times before I realized it was my problem.
>
> Also, I don't know if it helps, but i have used most all attributes and functions from liblas.color, .file, .header, and just a single test of .srs. They all seem to work fine from the python27 folder.
> Sorry, but I don't know of a way to test the whole systematically,

Simply moving to the python27 folder should be fine. libLAS is a simple ctypes wrapper, and the OSGeo4W package for liblas-python is pure python, so it shouldn't be an issue as long as the liblas.dll is in your path (which should be set by the environment .bat file on startup of the osgeo4w shell).

Hope this helps,

Howard