[osgeo4w-dev] liblas installs to python25

Steven AuCoin aucoinsj at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:33:33 EDT 2012

Thanks for fixing that,

I had to reread the ticked a few times before I realized it was my problem.

Also, I don't know if it helps, but i have used most all attributes and
functions from liblas.color, .file, .header, and just a single test of
.srs. They all seem to work fine from the python27 folder.
Sorry, but I don't know of a way to test the whole systematically,

Thanks again,
sa