[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #305: sqlite/spatialite: "sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback" not found in the dll "sqlite3.dll"

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 25 16:48:10 PDT 2012

#305: sqlite/spatialite: "sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback" not found in the dll
"sqlite3.dll"
Reporter:  hellik    |       Owner:  brushtyler
    Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Version:  1.0       |    Keywords:  sqlite,spatialite

Comment(by brushtyler):

 I'm abroad and I've no win here. I'll be back tomorrow.
 If someone can/want to fix the problem before tomorrow, just take the
 ownership of the ticket.

 Replying to [comment:7 neteler]:
 > ... to replace the broken OSGeo4W DLL ...

 First, the DLL is not broken as it worked for months.
 Probably instead there was some changes in grass-dev the last weeks that
 require the missing (as disabled by default) functionality, otherwise this
 problem would came out 8 months ago.

 > I don't believe that this is good for our reputation...

 Fell free to update it, I'm unable to do it until tomorrow.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/305#comment:8>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>