[osgeo4w-dev] [osgeo4w] #305: sqlite/spatialite: "sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback" not found in the dll "sqlite3.dll"

OSGeo4W trac_osgeo4w at osgeo.org
Sat Oct 27 11:47:09 PDT 2012

#305: sqlite/spatialite: "sqlite3-rtree-geometry-callback" not found in the dll
"sqlite3.dll"
Reporter:  hellik    |       Owner:  brushtyler
    Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Version:  1.0       |    Keywords:  sqlite,spatialite

Comment(by brushtyler):

 I've built the sqlite3.dll using mingw by {{{ ./configure
 SQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 --build=mingw32 --target=mingw32 }}} (though the
 nmake.opt file I used the last time set SQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE=1 as well),

 but running grass7-dev after copying the DLL in OSGeo4W/bin it still
 raises the error.

 In the traceback I see that grass7 uses python ctypes to load the DLL, so
 I tried to do the same from OSGeo4W shell and using python ctypes I can
 find the function within the DLL and load it.

 So, are you sure the problem is not within the grass7 code?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ticket/305#comment:9>
OSGeo4W <http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w>