[osgeo4w-dev] Problems with MSVCP71D.dll

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Apr 3 16:38:31 PDT 2013

Trying to put OSGEO4W onto my new Win7 machine with SDE support and
running into problems MSVCP71D.dll being wanted.

using GDAL 1.9.2-2
 From setup:
gdaL-sde92 is 1.5.0-1

sde.dll,sg.dll and pe.dll from my arcmap 10 installation.
The message didnt appear till I moved OGR_SDE.DLL and GDAL_SDE.DLL in
the plugins/1.9 directory so guessing one of these DLLs is the issue.
Dates on the plugin DLLS are 9 feb 2008, 6:13pm

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.