[osgeo4w-dev] Install osgeo4w to different drive

bdf369 friedman.barry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:05:45 PDT 2013

Hi, I ran the Express install which put osgeo4w on my C: drive. I wanted it
on my D: drive, so I re-ran the installer and set everything to Uninstall,
then after it finished I deleted the c:\osgeo4w folder and shortcuts and
rebooted. Then I ran installer and used Advanced install. Now it tells me
there is nothing to install.

What I want is all the same packages for the Express install but on my D:
drive. I cannot seem to convince the installer to install anything. Are
there some registry keys or leftover files somewhere I need to delete so I
can start again?

Thanks,
Barry