[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W Weekly report #9

Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz lord.ataucuri at ucsp.edu.pe
Sat Aug 17 17:11:16 PDT 2013

Hi All

1) What do I have completed this week?

 -  I have fixed the license display widget resize in the installer
 -  I had stored licenses that have been installed in order to not
installed it again.
 -  I had resolved the problem in main.cc file, because the current
compiler couldn't build setup.exe because It had some incompatible macros (
__CYGWIN32__). I removed the problem with unused variables( compiler can't
build them if there are).
 -  I also applied and merged a patch file with md5 sums feature for
license file proposed by Jürgen(autor).
 -  I had made sure the C runtime functions use the same code page as the
GUI
 -  And I updated the make files and bootstrap script for automatic
generation of configure file  and st_configure file was removed because is
unnecesary and I updated wiki pages.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

 I am going to work with post install issues

3) Is there any blocking issue?

 No

You can see my progress at http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/timeline

Best regards