[osgeo4w-dev] Account creation to upload new packages

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 23 09:54:02 PDT 2013

Mickaël,

Instructions on getting an OSGeo userid are available at:

  http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Once you have it, email me with the account name and I will enable it for
shell access to the download server after which you can follow Matt's
instructions.

It may be necessary for me to change permissions on the
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/release/orfeotoolbox/ directory.  If you
find this let me know and I'll chown it to you or open the write
permissions.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com