[osgeo4w-dev] mapscript.py problem for qgis-dev

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jun 17 11:25:27 PDT 2013

Luigi,

Are you intentionally doing this with mapserver-dev and it's
mapscript-python as opposed to the new mapscript-python package I prepared
for MapServer 6.2 for you folks?  You may need to explicitly uninstall that
old mapscript-python and mapserver-dev (which is now quite ancient).

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com