[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrade of GDAL 1.10.1 package

SAVINAUD Mickaël mickael.savinaud at c-s.fr
Thu Sep 26 11:12:41 PDT 2013

Hi,
A colleague and myself can spend some times to upgrade the GDAL
package (and add the support of openjpeg). We have started to use the
vc9 script of Tamas Szekeres and try to use as output_dir the OSGEo4W
one. However it seems not so easy ;)

Could you please share with us the script or the documentation used to
build the gdal package. With it we can upgrade the gdal package
available into OsGeo4W and offer to QGIS a way to read JPEG2000 file
with an efficient open-source solution (openjpeg).

Best
Mickaël