[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrade of GDAL 1.10.1 package

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 26 11:30:21 PDT 2013

Mickaël,

It is my intention to skip GDAL 1.10.x and upgrade OSGeo4W when 1.11 is
published - hopefully around the end of the year.

I don't know too much about the openjpeg driver, but it seems likely a more
recent version could be backported to 1.9 for OSGeo4W.  I've done this from
time to time with other drivers.

Best regards,
Frank

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:12 AM, SAVINAUD Mickaël <mickael.savinaud at c-s.fr