[osgeo4w-dev] Upgrade of GDAL 1.10.1 package

SAVINAUD Mickaël mickael.savinaud at c-s.fr
Thu Sep 26 12:22:08 PDT 2013

Frank,
Thank for your quick answer and to indicate me that 1.10 package will
be skipped.
If I well remember Even Rouault have made a lot of work to adapt the
openjpeg driver to 1.10. Therefore I could be perhaps quite difficult
to use openjpeg with 1.9.2
Could you provide me some hints to build gdal against OSGeo4W ?
Starting from tamas script is a good idea, is it ?

Best
Mickaël