[osgeo4w-dev] [Qgis-developer] QGIS Grass plugin 64 bit

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Dec 19 03:48:14 PST 2015

Hi Martin,

On Sat, 19. Dec 2015 at 09:41:29 +0100, Martin Landa wrote:
> > Does that mean you're going to provide a 64bit grass 7.0.2 on the weekend or
> > that you changed your mind about it?

> I am not sure what you mean by changing my mind, anyway I was thinking
> to provide 64bit package also for already released 7.0.2 version.

As said I'm going to do a point release of QGIS on the weekend.  I already
fixed up the dependencies on 'grass' to 'grass6' of the existing packages in
64bit and you said 'on the weekend', when I asked if there was going to be a
'grass' package with 64bit GRASS 7.

So I was intending to remove the differences in QGIS packaging and enable GRASS
6 and 7 in QGIS also on 64bit.   Now I'm postponing that for the next point
release.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode