[osgeo4w-dev] null grid missing from PROJ 5 package

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Apr 17 01:46:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

It would seem like the null grid is not being installed properly for the proj-5.0.1RC1-1 package. The file is not present in OSGeo4W64\share\proj when 5.0.1 is installed. It is installed correctly for version 4.9.3. I wonder if this is simply a blunder in the OSGeo4W package or if something has changed from version 4 to 5 that has caused this file to not be installed correctly by the build system. Any insights as to which it may be?

On a related note, the final version of 5.0.1 has been out for a couple of weeks now. Additionally proj-datumgrids 1.7 has been out since March 1st. Time for an update? I am happy to help with this if it is too much work to keep these packages up to date. This is something I rely on and am happy to spend the necessary time on. I may need a bit of help to get started though.

/Kristian