[osgeo4w-dev] null grid missing from PROJ 5 package

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Tue Apr 17 12:49:46 PDT 2018

Thanks Helmut.

At least that gives an overview of the architecture. Not too many surprises. It is still a bit unclear to me how the actual packages are created. I can’t seem to find any scripts for building and packaging the individual packages. Is that all handled locally on the various maintainers computers? Or have I missed something completely obvious here?

/Kristian