[osgeo4w-dev] OSGeo4W missing in new website

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Sat Jan 20 18:42:04 PST 2018

Hey Helmut,

I have been following along with all the emails about the new website with
great excitement. I am very proud of the work the Marketing committee did
in getting this site up and on messaging with the community about the
processes.

I believe that there were emails sent around about project sites a couple
of times over the last year, but here is the latest one I could find:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/incomplete-project-pages-tp5349455.html

I think you should be able to add the project when you are ready.

I hope this helps,

Guido